Thank you! <3 (I'm going to answer Daminika's questions first then LaKaysha's)
R U L E S
Thank the person who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions they gave you
Name 11 facts about you
Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know
Give them 11 questions to answer
Daminika's Q U E S T I O N S:
1. How many siblings do you have and are you close to them?
I have 9 siblings. I guess you could say we are pretty close:)
2. Where do you hope to vacation next?
I hope to visit the Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum someday! But I'm going to NH on my next vacation.
3. Have you ever flown on a plane?
Yes but only a couple of times and its been a few years since the last time.
4. What is your favorite thing about your bedroom?
Idk... this ones hard... I can sleep in it! lol
5. Who inspires you?
First and foremost my mother, having watched her fight cancer for 5 years with never a complaint or hardly showing any fear and always thinking of her family first she truly was a picture of Christ's love and a perfect picture that with Him all things are possible. Also my father who loved and took care of her through all of it. They both have taught me so much simply by living their lives for/with Jesus.
6. Coffee or tea?
Coffee everyday and tea in the evenings!;)
7. Do you sleep with your hair down or up?
Mostly down but sometimes I'm too tired to care and keep it up. So both lol
8. Jeans or yoga pants?
Both. Depends on my mood and what I'm doing that day;)
9. How many aunts and uncles do you have?
38 I think:/ That sounds like a lot but I think that's what is it...?
10. What song never fails to make you smile?
You Can Fly from Walt Disney's Peter Pan! :)
11. What school subject were/are you best at?
It's probably a toss up between history, science and civics...
F A C T S A B O U T M E:
1. I'm a lefty but I play all sports right handed.
2. I live in WA but spent most of my childhood on a "ranch" in OR.
3. I've never been to the Ape Caves.
4. I love the rain.
5. I've been to most if not all of the National Parks on the western side of the U.S.
6. I like Sci-Fi.
7. I love the ocean but am scared to death of water.
8. Marty Robbins and Ed Ames are my favorite male singers.
9. My favorite flower is Indian Paintbrush.
10. I clean for a living.
11. I love the stars!
LaKaysha's Q U E S T I O N S:
What is one thing you wish you could have done in the past?
I wish I could have spent more time with my mom.
Besides coffee? Raspberry Iced Tea.
What is your nightly ritual/ what do you do to unwind before bed?
I either read or watch episodes of an old TV show.
Do you workout?
Have you ever been to an ancient historic site?
Yes! Mesa Verde. Loved it!
Name five movies you love
Disney's Peter Pan,Disney's Old Yeller, Disney's Robin Hood, Anne Of Green Gables, Gladiator.
What song do you listen to when you're in a good mood?
Back in the Saddle Again
Your favorite classic novel?
Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott
Your favorite classic movie?
Goodbye Mr. Chips
What is one daily chore you don't enjoy?
Who is your favorite fictional hero? (as in a male)
There you go! Hope you have fun reading it! Until next time
P.S. I'm not going to tag anyone because I think everyone's been tagged ;)