Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Blue Sky Tag

The Blue Sky Tag
Felicity tagged me for "The Blue Sky Tag". Thank you so much for tagging me!



The Rules:
Thank the person who tagged you
Answer the 11 questions
Tag 11 people
Give them 11 questions

Questions:

1. Do you prefer tea or coffee? And what kind? (black or with cream and sugar, herbal tea, lattes, etc.)
Coffee! With cream and sugar, sometimes I do enjoy a black cup of coffee, but mostly with cream and sugar or coffee creamer.

2. What is one childhood hobby that you wish you'd kept pursuing?
This ones hard... cant think of one. For a little while I collected stickers but not sure I wish I kept pursuing that. ;)


3. What is one book/verse from the Bible that has inspired you lately?
Psalm 63

4. What season of the year is your favorite, and why?
This is a hard one! I think I love each season the same. If I really had to choose it'd probably be summer. :)

5. Favorite childhood memory
Probably Marita and I at the ranch. we had two small whicker baskets that had handles and we played they were sunbonnets and we would pretend we were ladies living on the prairie, gathering flowers, "food" (rocks and grass), and making the woodshed into a home. we'd "sew" (tape) construction paper together and made clothes (that we actually wore!) and rugs and blankets for "our home".

6. What is your favorite way to relax and de-stress?
Watching science (fact or fiction) movies/documentaries or reading non-fiction books (all genres).

7. What quote/verse has inspired you the most, and why?
"Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established." Proverbs 16: 3
I've found that when I commit everything I do to God, no matter what it may be, my thoughts seem to be clear and positive. I'm happier and less stressed (easier said than done tho). It helps me stay focused on Jesus. My mom used to tell me that everything we do should be for God and not man.

8. What would you say is the hardest season that God has brought you through so far? Looking back, what did He teach you through that lesson?
I feel like I'm going through the hardest one right now, though I've been through a couple hard seasons, losing my mom etc. or maybe its all just one long season? I'm a slow learner but I'm learning to trust God in all areas of my life, big or small.  Learning that Jesus has to be my all and that even tho people and relationships change Jesus is always faithful.

9. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
Hopefully married.(!) If not married than hopefully working an interesting and fun job with a good income! :) And maybe can say I've been to at least three other countries! :P

10. What is your dream vacation?
Seeing as much as I can of the English Isles, Europe, Asia, Hawaii, and Canada! lol ;P

11. Why did you begin blogging?
I felt outta the loop! Hehe

I cant think of anyone to tag so guess if you haven't been you are now! same questions too. ;)


~Marissa








5 comments: