Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Far Away Places//Bing Crosby Song



Marita

Far away places
with strange sounding names
Far away over the sea

Those far away places
with the strange sounding names are
Calling
Calling me
Goin' to China or maybe Siam
I wanna see for myself
Those far away places
I've been reading about in a
Book that I took from a shelf
I start getting' restless whenever
I hear the whistle of a train
I pray for the day I can get underway
And look for those castles in Spain
They call me a dreamer
Well maybe I am
But I know that I'm
burning to see those
Far away places with
the strange sounding names
Calling, calling me
Me

~Marissa

5 comments:

  1. How is it that I've never heard this song!?!? have no fear, I have now ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reply to Daminika😉 Maybe you don't listen to Bing enough!😉😉 I love his songs😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma West said..... life isn't worth living without a dream!!

    ReplyDelete