Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Hello September//TAG

Another tag! Thank you Daminika!
I can't figure out how to copy and paste the picture for this tag so I'll have to do without.
So I'm going to skip the rules and I'm not going to tag anyone else, unless you haven't been tagged yet then you can be tagged 😉

1. Sweaters or hoodies?
I think sweaters, though I do like to wear hoodies too so both I guess.

2. Windy or rainy days?
Well I love rain but I also love the wind.. I think I will say windy days I used to love them when I was little I would sit by the window and watch the wind blow through the trees for hours.

3. Favorite fall time drink?
it's a toss-up between hot apple cider and a pumpkin spice latte.

4. Favorite fall color?
Burnt orange.

5. What song makes you feel cozy?
Not sure LOL.... It would probably be a Christmas song. 😋

6. Favorite part of fall in your state?
The rain! I love rain. I love the smell of rain, I love the feel of rain, I love the sound of rain! 😅

7 favorite pair of boots? (Pic plz)


8. Favorite jacket? (Pic plz)


9. Favorite fall memory?
Having our fall costume parties, probably the party where I dressed up like a princess and I think the power went out..? I can't remember exactly it was a long time ago but I remember that party being extra special for some reason.

10. Favorite fall pass time?
Sitting by a wood stove drinking hot apple cider or hot chocolate with family.

11. If you could go anywhere in the USA just for the fall scenery where would you go?
Probably Vermont that seems to be the state everybody always talks about when it comes to fall scenery. 

There you go another tag post! 
Please excuse my bad photography, the lighting in our house is so bad. 

I'm hoping to publish another post that isn't a tag just update on life. It may be awhile though. 

-Marissa



7 comments:

  1. I remember that fall party too <33 did we actually get some snow on that day too? Just a few flakes?

    Ok. So jealous of your jacket and boots. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking it snowed as well, it must have. LOL thank you I like them 😏😄

      Delete
  2. I remember dressing up as a baby and the power going out at a fall party. Would that have been the same party? (Why was I dressed up as a baby?!! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it was. Lol you would have been young enough to really be a baby 😋 how many years ago was it? I think I was like 11 or 12??

      Delete
  3. I wanted boots JUST like those! ~Kylie

    ReplyDelete