Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Small Joys Tag

I.Rules Thank the blogger who tagged you (Thank you Daminika)
II. List 15 of your Small Joys (They can be as weird, random, and silly as you want to make them!)
III. Tag 5 blogger friends who bring you joy (and feel free to say why they bring you joy!)
IV. Have fun with it!


|one| Jesus. Because He loves and saved me and will never leave me!


|two| Rain. 
The smell, the feel, the sound.


|three| Coffee.
So cozy and relaxing

|four| The mountains.
They are so beautiful and majestic.. and I feel at home in them.


|five| The beach.
I love looking out across the ocean and listening to the waves roar. It reminds me of how great God is and I feel like I'm completely alone with Him.

|six| Books.
I love going on many exciting adventures in the comfort of my own home and for free (besides the cost of the book lol)!

|seven| Wild flowers.
Because they are beautiful.

|eight| Food.
Because I love to eat! Lol

|nine| Summer evenings.
I love sitting on a front or back porch listening to people visit or maybe around a campfire roasting marshmallows, maybe listening to someone pick the guitar and remembering all the other summer evenings from my childhood. Time seems to stand still on Summer nights.
|ten| Singing.
Singing is a way of praising God, connecting with others and letting yourself feel your emotions whatever they may be at that time.


|eleven| Chocolate
It's just obvious. 


|twelve| A burning candle.
Especially on a cold winter's night. 

|thirteen| Power going out.
You get a break from all this modern technology and your brain gets a chance to breathe. People sit and visit and play games or read together how can it not be joyful.

|fourteen| Sunrises.
Especially if you're camping on top of a mountain. It's too beautiful for words.

|fifteen| Sunsets.
The same reason for sunrises.

Well it took me awhile but I got it done!
Hopefully you all enjoyed it.
And as for tagging people if you want to do it consider yourself tagged!

-Marissa
P.S. I don't know if you consider what I put small joys, I just put what brought me joy in general. 😅

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to read this! Aww, yes, summer evenings and mountains and sunrises and rain and power outages and Jesus. Always Jesus. <3

    ReplyDelete