Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Movies I've Watched Recently || T A G





I was tagged by Daminika for the Movies I've Watched Recently Tag.
So here we go.
M o v i e s   I' v e   m o s t   r e c e n t l y   w a t c h e d: 

Blue Bloods
For a modern TV show this is pretty 'clean' and 'conservative'.
So far I've watched seasons 1-5 
I was very disappointed tho to find they have made quite a few episodes
promoting gays.

The Magnificent Seven 1960


The Magnificent Seven 2016

I personally liked this remake better
than the original which is weird for me. :P

The Finest Hours

This movie was ok for a one time movie,
but not worth the money to buy.

Firewall


Little Women 1933

Love this movie!

well hope you all enjoyed!
~Marissa



8 comments:

  1. Marita told me all about The Finest Hours. Sounds really interesting! And I think we've watched that version of Little Women before. Sometime. Somewhere... ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it boring lol and there were a couple different 'things' in it that didn't need to be in it.. :)

      Delete
    2. oh and I love that Little Women! I think I've watched it about ten time! :) It always makes me cry when Beth dies but this time I watched it I think I cried through the entire thing! :P

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched a movie in so long *sighs* kinda been missing my Shadow Riders ;)
    I have never watched the new magnificent seven, but I loved the first. Not sure anything could beat it *winks* come on, it doesn't have Charles Bronson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Shadow Riders<3 The new one besides the swearing was actually cleaner. I did like Charles Bronson in the old one truthfully he was the only one I really like. :P

      Delete