Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Random Pictures and Quotes

Here are some pics of my life mixed with random quotes. Sorry guys, most of my posts are probably going to be like this.
I find it easier to just quote people than to come up with my own words... πŸ˜›








View from Silver Star


In Cokato MN






Storm clouds somewhere in South Dakota







I can't believe this girl is getting married!! πŸ’–







SistersπŸ’œ




Auntie and niece πŸ’›






So I'm gonna make a confession, sometimes I pray for random people, actors, singers, politicians, a person I see in town or on the road. So when I saw this quote I loved it!


I don't remember when or where I took this...


Marita in South Dakota


6 comments:

  1. <3 Loved the quote about God making the stars <3 <3 <3
    Awesome pics!
    I can't believe she's getting married, either *sniffs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved!! I actually pray for random people too. Figure, if they're on my mind maybe God wants me to.

    I cant believe I am getting married either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this :) And yes, its hard to believe my daughter is really getting married!! We have prayed for this (for all of you) for so long that it seems unreal. May God bless all the wedding planning a make special ( not stressed!!) memories!! Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! My sister is getting married!!!!
    Oh how I will miss her! BUT I gain a brother, so that's a plus! <3

    ReplyDelete