Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Stuck At Home//Whooping Cough//Life



Me this morning lol

Saturday I went along with Felicity and the rest of the bridal party dress shopping! I had fun and even shed a tear when I saw Felicity in a wedding gown and veil! That was a bittersweet moment.
It was a reminder of how fast things change and with something new there's always a goodbye of some sort.

Saturday night I stayed up late watching Answers in Genesis and listening to Ken Ham. I was really looking forward to going to church in the morning. I got up and showered as usual and was getting ready for church when Molly told us that August had/has whooping cough and that we couldn't leave the house. I was so disappointed that we had to miss Sunday services. We (the whole house) are on an antibiotic for whooping cough and cant leave the house for at least five days. So needless to say I've got a lot of time on my hands since we cant go to work. I have been catching up on a lot of reading and "studying" though I'm not in any classes I've been reading and watching a lot of science, astronomy and history (of the space age and all the different types of crafts they have made or attempted to make) books and movies and trying to catch up on years of schooling I've missed in science. Though there's a lot of different subjects like math that goes along with all that stuff also.



I woke up around 6:30 this morning due to coughing, I think I have whooping cough also. :(
I have coughing fits around bedtime and in the mornings.
Even though I woke up from coughing I wasn't feeling too bad and I had a relaxing quiet morning with a cup of coffee and friends snapping me on snap-chat, not to mention my sisters texting in the "sister group". :) Its almost lunchtime now and I'm still in my pajamas!
Probably going to spend the afternoon cleaning and organizing our bedroom. We are also making supper tonight so got to think about that.

I guess I have nothing else to say. I'll leave you with a few quotes. ;)












~Marissa






9 comments:

  1. Oh man! That's to bad that you think you have it too! :(
    Sorry you had to miss church!! <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just the last two quotes. <3
    I'm sorry you're stuck inside. Praying the days go by fast and heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't sound completely bad to be stuck at home... Lol.. that's mostly my life. But, I can understand that it's not fun having plans change and having to miss church, work, etc. being disappointing. Hope you all feel better quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it wouldn't be too bad I guess, if I hadn't had plans and I didn't need to work (Kinda really need the money:/). I don't know how you do it lol I'm kinda going stir crazy. I don't like not being able to go out. Even if its just to the library.. ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow! That second to last quote is totally me!!

    Sorry that you have to be stuck inside... That's no fun. :/

    ReplyDelete